lauantai 1. lokakuuta 2016

Songs that I'm working on right now

- The Infamous Music Lover (this is a tough song to be worked on; I have lots of ideas for the song's sound but I am still thinking about the melody, especially for the refrain/chorus. I need to make this song to explain its title in the most satisfying way.) 
YouTube link for the very early instrumental demo of the song:
- Energetic/#ENERGETIC* (*the title will be written with capital letters and the hashtag for the single release this month, while the same song has the title normally written for the album release.)
Energetic is a song that I feel like came out of nowhere, and it immediately sounded how I wanted it to sound like. The melody of the song is very catchy. However, the song still needs some instrumental changes and/or additions to sound more interesting. It will be interesting to see and hear people's thoughts on the song. So far, I have heard and read lots of quite positive feedback off the song's sound, so I am very excited for this track to come out soon! 

- Growl (ft. RulloBoy)
Growl is a bittersweet ballad about being angry and sad at the same time because of things that could be happening in anyone's life. This song will also feature vocals from one of my best friends, whose artistic name is RulloBoy. 

-TONZA- 

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti